During the program:
- we will teach you a Head Hunter workshop,
- you will have an opportunity to carry out recruitment projects for companies from many industries: BPO/SSC, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting Manufacturing & Supply Chain lub IT,
- you will be responsible for client relationship management,
- we will teach you how to develop a business and acquire new clients,
- you will have an opportunity to meet many interesting people from various industries, both customers and candidates,
- you will have an opportunity to get involved in additional internal projects form employer branding or marketing areas.
The program is addressed to you if:
- you are a student (2-nd to 5-th year) available for at least 30 hours on weekly basis or a graduate,
- you speak English very well – any additional language more than welcome,
- you learn fast,
- you are interested in business and curious about the world,
- are communicative and customer-oriented.
- a job in fast developing polish business with global ambitions,
- to teach you a Head Hunter’s workshop,
- a very attractive incentive system,
- attractive base salary acompanied by benefits
- possibility to chose a specialization,
- clear goals and targets,
- a defined career and promotion path.
You can apply for Goldman Recruitment Leadership Program by filling the application form till 4-th of March 2017.
If you want to meet our consultants please confirm via email:
Kraków, 1-st of March 2017, 05:00 pm, Hotel Sheraton, ul. Powiśle 7 – email@example.com
Warszawa, 2-nd of March 2017, 05:00 pm, Hotel Sheraton, ul. Bolesława Prusa 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org